The general purpose of the degree Industrial Organisation and Logistics Engineering is to endow the students with management-level knowledge, skills and abilities to obtain competencies in order:
- To foster continuous improvement and innovation in products and services.
- To increase competitiveness and sustainability in industrial activities.
- To apply the best fitted organizational models and technological processes.
- To adapt to new situations in a changing professional world.
The professional oportunities for graduates in Industrial Organization and Logistics are technical and managing positions in companies within the industrial and services sectors. After finishing their studies graduates:
- Will have a complete vision of the firm and will be able to take management positions in any of its functional areas.
- Will be able to assess, project, work, maintain and improve production systems and industrial facilities.
- Will know how to balance technical knowledge, technologies, economic principles and sustainability concerns, in local and global contexts.
- Will be able to take part in national and international working teams.
To obtain this professional profile the institution offering the degree must ensure compliance with some objectives and an acquisition of some competencies. You can find the list of competencies and objectives at the following link: TABLE OF COMPETENCES