The University Campus Igualada-UdL is the campus that the University of Lleida has at the city of Igualada (Barcelona) and that is specialised at surveys of Engineering, TIC, Administration and Address of Companies and Sciences of the Health.
At the last years, the University Campus Equalised-UdL has cemented his formative offer with eight degrees (five ranks, a double rank and two màsters), all they official degrees at public price.
The studies of Degree inIndustrial Organisation and Logistics Engineering combine the technical training in engineering with skills acquisition in enterprise management and administration so future graduates are in conditions to join as middle managers in any department of companys in the industrial or sevices sectors in accordance with efficiency, sustainability and quality continuous improvement criteria.
Students will be taught in areas like business management, economics, production organization, enterprise policy, jobs and human resources organization, innovation management, marketing or logistics, without forgetting engineering own areas including, among others, automation and industrial control, environmental technologies, materials engineering and fluid engineering.
The professional oportunities for graduates in Industrial Organization and Logistics are technical and managing positions in companies within the industrial and services sectors. After finishing their studies graduates:
- Will have a complete vision of the firm and will be able to take management positions in any of its functional areas.
- Will be able to assess, project, work, maintain and improve production systems and industrial facilities.
- Will know how to balance technical knowledge, technologies, economic principles and sustainability concerns, in local and global contexts.
- Will be able to join national and international working teams.
The main jobs for graduates are:
- Operations management: planning, management, control and coordination of both the material flow of product and the information flow.
- Project management: design, budgeting, planning, development and control, team and resources coordination, improvement of products and services.
- Administration: strategic planning, human resources, quality.
- Innovation management: development of new products, services, processes and busines
- Consulting and knowledge management: knowledge transfer, learning and training, technological capability improvement.